Posted in Reflections, School Stuff

Book Review- Lion by Saroo Brierley

I liked this book because I like the genre (which is adventure). It was a true story about a little boy who gets lost in India. The whole story is about how Saroo (the little boy) finds his way back home. My favourite part of the book was when Saroo found his family. I liked it because it was a nice way to end the story, seeing that the whole story was about his journey. One of the book’s strengths is how the author made it very easy to relate to. Pretty much all readers can understand something that Saroo is going through, even if it is as small as being lost somewhere like a supermarket. In some of the chapters, around about the middle of the book, the story was very slow. Not much happened, so it was a bit boring. Overall, I think the book was quite good. It had a good story-line and it was interesting. As I said, it was a bit boring at times, but that is just my opinion. I give this book a rating of 7.5/10.

Author:

Shout out to my besties: Mietta, Tara, Anna, Stella, Sarah, Charli, Tiana!!!!!!!!! ????????????